In this episode we finally go deep into one of our favorite games from the last year: Hades. Considered by many to be the best game released in 2020, we share our favorite aspects of the game, our tips and strategies for defeating it, and why Hades has left such a strong impression on so many.
- Behind Supergiant’s development of the game
- What distinguishes Hades among a crowded cast of rogue likes
- Voice acting, script writing, and music composition in Hades
- Comparison to other Supergiant games: Pyre, Transistor, and Bastion
- The uniquely addictive “one more run” quality of the game
- Our favorite boons and strategies